Discover the ancient treasures that Egypt and Jordan have to offer from the Pyramids at Giza and Abu Simbel, to Petra and the Greco- Roman city of Jerash. Along the way relax at Egypt’s popular Red Sea resort of Sharm El Sheikh and Jordan’s Dead Sea. This is an extensive journey that encompasses the very best of these ancient wonders.
14 nights hotel accommodation
3 nights onboard a Nile Cruise
1 night at a desert camp
- Meals as indicated
- Sightseeing, flights and transfers as per itinerary
- Entrance fees (except inside the Pyramids)
- English speaking guides
- You'll discover the ancient sites of Egypt including the Pyramids at Giza, Abu Simbel and the Valley of the Kings.
- A chance to stay in a Bedouin camp and dine under the stars in the remote desert of Wadi Rum.
- Nothing beats exploring the rose-red city of Petra, especially viewed by the flickering light of 2,000 candles.
- Cairo, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Mondays
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $8,659*||Enquire|