Explore some of the world's most magnificent historic and natural sites on foot. Retrace the steps of the ancient Nabateans along old spice trails, trek across wild plateaus to the rock-carved city of Petra and into the breathtaking canyons of Wadi Rum.
- 2 nights simple camping, 3 nights comfortable hotel and 2 nights simple tented camp
- 7 breakfasts, lunches and 4 dinners
- Selected sightseeing
- Services of an Explore Tour Leader
- Wadi Rum - Walks through the majestic desert scenery staying in a private Bedouin camp
- Petra - Two days to explore this spectacular 'Rose Red City', entering via the Monastery
- Dead Sea - Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
- Amman, Selected Saturdays
Price based on 26 Sep 2020 departure.
|per person, twin share||fr $2,010*||Enquire|