Uncover Lebanon's fascinating history on this one week holiday. Stand in front of the vast Roman ruins at Baalbek, discover Crusader castles and Phoenician ruins and see the reminders of the civil war on a walking tour in Beirut.
- 6 nights comfortable hotel and 1 night comfortable monastery
- 7 breakfast, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Selected sightseeing
- Services of an Explore Tour Leader
- Cedars of God - See the 1000-year-old Lebanon Cedars set high above the Qadisha Valley
- Coastal Cities - Uncover the rich heritage and maritime histories of Byblos and Batroun on the Mediterranean coast
- Lebanese cuisine - Taste red wine in the Bekaa Valley and feast on fresh hummus, labneh and falafel in the narrow streets of the souks
- Beirut, Selected Saturdays
Price based on 12 Sep 2020 departure.
|per person, twin share||fr $2,460*||Enquire|