This tour visits three very different wildlife havens, from the lush Himalayan foothills to the arid ranges of Rajasthan - each home to very different wildlife.
- 10 nights accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners
- sightseeing as specified
- Services of a private car and driver and local English speaking guides.
- Discover the beautiful jungles and grasslands of Corbett National Park
- The wild Chambal Valley
- The dry jungles of Ranthambore and its famous Tigers
- Departs Delhi daily, betweeen 01 Oct - 30 Apr
|per person, twin share||fr $4,805*||Enquire|
*Terms and Conditions
*All prices are quoted in NZD per person, twin share, include saving if applicable, based on travel 01 Oct 2019 - 30 Apr 2020. Prices are correct as of 17 October 2019 and include saving if applicable. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.
HLO Ref# 14776