Discover the bountiful cultural triangle of Sri Lanka. Anuradhapura, Sigiriya & Polonnaruwa are spectacular cultural marvels full of history and iconic sights.
- 3 nights accommodation at selected hotel
- 3 breakfasts
- Sightseeing as specified
- Services of a car and English speaking driver-guide
- Discover the 2000 year old Sri Maha Bodhi tree
- Experience the history and incomparable views from Sigiriya Rock
- Explore the ruined temples, palaces and revered buddha statues of Polonnaruwa
- Departs from your selected hotel within the Cultural Triangle, daily
|per person, twin share||fr $972*||Enquire|
*Terms and Conditions
*All prices are quoted in NZD per person, twin share, include saving if applicable, based on travel 01 Feb - 24 Jun 2020. Prices are correct as of 17 October 2019 and include saving if applicable. Prices exclude international and domestic airfares unless specified, tipping, items of a personal nature and visas if required. Offers are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency and are valid for sale until sold out. A deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment must be received 60 days prior to departure unless specified. For full terms & conditions please ask your local helloworld store.
HLO Ref# 14779