Explore the dramatic northernmost tip of Oman where arid mountains plunge into the blue fjords of the Musandam Peninsula where you can take a traditional dhow cruise. Continue your journey to the coastal and interior areas of Oman and discover the spectacular mountain ranges and wadis, shifting sand dunes and enchanting fortresses and learn about the traditional Bedouin lifestyle.
8 nights accommodation
- Meals as indicated
Flights, transfers and sightseeing as specified
- English speaking drivers/guides
- You'll discover the best that Oman has to offer; from arid mountains to vast desert sand dunes and amazing beaches.
- Cruise the Musandam Fjords on a traditional dhow boat and swim and snorkel in the pristine blue waters.
- You can learn about the traditional Bedouin way of life while visiting local Bedouin villages and wadis.
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi, Daily
|Per Person Twin Share||fr $6,769*||Enquire|