Experience the princely state of Rajasthan, a magical mix of history, romance and rugged natural beauty. This vast desert province was home for centuries to the opulent Rajput princes. Their magnificent forts and palaces remain a legacy of this rich historical area. Discover Old & New Delhi, enjoy a sunrise tour of the legendary Taj Mahal and drive to the enchanting oasis of Manvar.
- 14 nights accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Sightseeing as specified
- Services of a private car and driver and local English speaking guides.
- Journey to the city of romance, Udaipur - home to grand palaces and magnificent temples.
- Visit the invincible Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, one of the largest forts in India.
- Explore the fortified ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri with its fascinating architecture.
- Departs Delhi daily, except Tuesdays and Sundays
|Per Person, Twin Share||fr $4,835*||Enquire|