Explore the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea', Kochi, Kerala's most important seaport and get a glimpse of the culture and history of the south from the Chinese pagoda-style houses, to the colonial churches and buildings; take a trip to the 'Venice of the East' and discover the backwaters near Alleppey on a traditional Kettavellum, or houseboat; and savour the delectable flavours of the south with a home-cooked meal.
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Services of a private car and driver and a local English speaking guide.
- The diverse heritage and buildings of Kochi
- The beautiful backwaters of Alleppey
- The amazing flavours of southern Indian cuisine
- Kochi, daily except Thursday and Friday
|per person, twin share||fr $1,240*||Enquire|